Top 10 Things I miss about the States:
10. Driving! Reading/Understanding Street signs! And knowing our way around!
9. Panera Bread. Ruby Tuesdays. Caribou. Eddingtons. Chipotle. Noodles Inc. Fasikas. Macaroni Grill.
8. Ability to buy any grocery item you want at any time. Stores that have inventory and keep things stocked! If you live in the States I guarantee you don't realize what a blessing this is or how good you have it (I didn't!)
6. Cleanliness: Clean Streets, clean buildings, clean air.
5. Convenience - being able to get around and know where to buy things we want/need
4. Understanding what is going on!You so take it for granted when you live in the States. Laugh. Out. Loud.
3. Bethlehem Baptist Church, what a blessing to so many!
2. Our Friends, former Small Group, former Co-Workers and Community!!
1. Our Family!!!!! Our Family!!! Our Family!!!
Top 10 Things I love about Korea:
10. The crazy adventure of it all, no two days look the same and you never know where the bus might take you or who is knocking on the door....
9. The open air market
8. Taking a giant leap of faith and watching the Lord work and provide
7. Being stretched and grown in new ways, seeing maturity happen
6. An endless number of new experiences awaiting and adventures to be had
5. Asian culture, people, places, sights and scenery (the mountains!!!)
4. Walking almost everywhere, so many places we would have driven to in the States that can so easily be walked to....it's good for us and it's fun.
3. Our Church here, Songtan Central Baptist Church
2. Less pressure, life is simpler here. I really love that. America is stressful, ya'll!
1. Our Church family and friends, our new community.
Oh and I really like the food....it's grown on me for sure. NOM.