Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A New Page!

I have been thinking about our health a lot lately.  It has been on my mind as we have been sick more than usual the past ten weeks!  We just can't seem to stay healthy for very long, despite doing all I can think of to eat nutritiously and boost the vitamin C and probiotics on a daily basis.  We are finally all three back in good health at the same time the past few days and I find myself tempted to hole up in our house and try not to see anyone so we don't catch any more germs!  That isn't a very practical plan so my next idea was to blog and ask all of you to be in prayer for us that we would stay healthy!

Sickies

As I started doing that, I remembered something I meant to do a while back:  Create a page on our blog with specific prayer requests and ways you can be praying for us.  So tonight I added a page:  "Prayer Requests" along the top of this blog.  Check it out for some practical ways you can pray for us. I will try to update it semi-regularly or as new things come up.  We really appreciate your prayers and feel an increased need and urgency for them. Thank you for partnering with us through prayer!

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea, great job; have printed it out to tuck in my Bible, have added steve's studies and direction about future for you guys, will pray daily for the 12 listed for one week, then two a day each day after that, with joy! Will also continue to pray for a way for me to visit, have it much on my heart, may God make a way! Skyping is great, but i long to hold caleb and read to him in person!! love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for sharing your prayer requests and your heart. I too will pray regularly. I loved hearing how God provided for you! Always awesome that He takes care of us.

    ReplyDelete