Friday, July 27, 2012

Everland with the Youth Group





Everland is Korea's version of Disney World or a version of ValleyFair if you live in MN.  It's an amusement park full of rides, games, a zoo area, petting zoo, indoor kids play ground, theater, restaurants, people dressed up in costume and more.  We took 12 of the young adults from the youth group yesterday and all had a blast.


 I was a little hesitant going since it has been so hot recently and since it was an all day trip (meaning no nap for the little man) but I was really glad I went and enjoyed some great time with some of the young ladies in the group.  This summer I have had a small Tuesday night Bible study in our living room after Caleb goes to bed. We have been studying Colossians together.  It was fun to spend some "fun time" just bonding and enjoying time together outside of Bible study group. I felt like I got to know a lot of them in a better way and build our relationships.  They are wonderful young ladies and I've really enjoyed my time with them.









Thank you for your continued prayer and support as we live and work and minister to this precious next generation in Songtan, South Korea.  We value your prayers, your emails, cards, gifts and support as we are away from "home" and figuring out what ministry and family and Church look like in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time & fellowship together. That is an awesome idea to do things like this outside of Bible Study time. I believe our God enjoys fun time too so long as we remember to include HIM in our fun. :o) I miss you & love you all lots! My prayers continue as always! Love, Hugs & Prayers, Your aunt nj in SD!

    ReplyDelete