Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas....


Hanging on to the last bit of our Christmas. Taking decorations down this weekend, I know a little late but they were fun to enjoy!  It's the most homey our apartment feels all year.

I have yet to blog about Christmas and for that I am sorry.  I'll try to get on that!  Sadly, many of our pictures from Christmas were accidentally deleted (sad face) so we don't have a picture for each gift, as we had tried to do.  Thankfully there were some we took on the ipod and so we do have a few. I'll post soon.

Heading to bed, but wanted to update a little since I've been so neglectful.  

3 comments:

  1. ugg we are taking our stuff down this weekend too! feels SO empty without it!!! Oh well I guess that is part of what makes that time of year so great. . looking forward to it all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, haven't taken my Christmas things down yet... It seems like I just got them all up. Sigh... I am so thankful that just because we get our Christmas things out and/or put away, we can have Jesus in our lives 24/7! I'm so very grateful for His love, His faithfulness, His goodness to me as well as to all of us who believes in Him and have Him living in our hearts. What an awesome God we have! I love you all bunches! Much much love, hugs & continued prayer, your aunt in SD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I still have my tree up! I didn't get it up until the 24th of December so I don't feel bad about keeping it up longer. Always hate taking it down. My cat "Freckles" handled it very well. First time I put up a tree since I've had him.

    ReplyDelete