Saturday, September 24, 2011

MountainTop Picnic

We climbed the (small) mountain near our apartment, the one we love hiking, and brought a picnic dinner.  A fun family time in the midst of business.  Caleb is still talking about "climbing da mountain, eating da picnic."




Pictured above is the city of Songtan (where we live) from the mountaintop view looking down.

I do have to say, I love the mountains.  I remember when Steve and I moved my bestie Emily and her husband Kevin out to Colorado 3 summers ago and Steve and I talked about how fun it would be to live in the mountains "someday." Little did we know that would mean Korea in just 2 short years!

Chicken curry salad, apples, carrots, baguette and water.





The weather in September has been perfect.  The sun finally returned and we've been enjoying bright sunshine all day long, blue skies, white fluffly clouds, no humidity and high 70's/low 80's during the day with crisp mornings and cool evenings. It's been wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment