Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome to the World, Tristan!

I am a few weeks late on this post, but most definately do not want to miss posting it!

One of the couples in our small group (Ross & Renee, also known as Caleb's friend Sadie's parents) gave birth to their second baby, a little big boy weighing in at just over 9 pounds!


Welcome to the world, Tristan Kimball!


Tristan will always occupy an extra special little place in the corner of my heart because I had the priviledge of being at his birth.  He is the 4th birth I've had the joy of attending, but the first birth that I was the sole doula. It was a wonderful experience, one I am really thankful for.

We look forward to watching you grow and develop, Tristan. I know the Lord created you on purpose and with a plan - can't wait to see what that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment