Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Our" Agency

After interviewing several adoption agencies, Small World Adoption is the agency we have decided is the best fit for us right now.  There are a lot of great agencies out there but many we do not qualify for (because they do not work with expats) so that narrowed down our search.  There were still several great agencies remaining, however after interacting with them and praying over it we feel best about pursuing Small World Adoption.  There are a lot of things we like about them but one of the things we like best is that they are small.  Small means we get quick, personal responses and that they seem to work closely with their "customers."  We also like their vision and passion, as well as the reviews we have heard on them.  I'm posting a video below that they created this past Christmas.  It is a little bit dated (since it was created for Christmas) but it allows you to get a feel for who they are and why they exist.  If you want to know more, I would encourage you to check it out!



"Small World Adoption Story" on "Loving Life" with Jim Savley from Jim Savley on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Just think, I might already be a Bestamour Oma Grandma and I don't know the little one yet! I am SO excited and so prayerful. Thank you for this link, it was a very sobering powerful half hour. I hope all your readers will set aside 30 mn to share in God's heart for the fatherless. Let us know when we can start sharing in this journey as He leads. Can't WAIT to hear more, see and one day hold a little one created and given into your precious care. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome and inspiring link. It made tears roll & I knew that would happen but that's okay. I love children & they deserve a home just like we do and already have. My heart is so very with you just as it always is as you go through this process. I am praying with you and always. I am sooo excited to watch what God does! I love you! Can't wait to share the news!! All My Love, Hugs & Continued Prayers, aunt nj :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you! I like the smallness, quick, personal response you will be receiving! (Listening to video right now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing, really enjoyed this :)

    ReplyDelete