Saturday, October 9, 2010

In love with my best friend

"Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea"


"I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard"


"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again"


"Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed"

"Lucky to be coming home someday"
(Song by Jason Mraz "Lucky")

I've heard it said that:
 "Home is any four walls that encompass the one you love"
Steve makes it easier when life gets hard...
He makes it possible to move to the other side of the world and still be 'home'
I am lucky blessed to be in love (and married to) my best friend.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome testimony to the love God has given you! i agree: a home is the four walls within which abides your loved one along with peace, joy, contentment, hope, trust and I cor 13 love. Your daddy is my best friend too, just wanted you to know that! Lots of ups and downs as in all marriages (hopefully yours less intense but they will be there) but my best friend nontheless, he knows me better than anyone e3lse and I love/know him best too; we are "war buddies" . Love you guys, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!:) And we will pray for your marriage to increase in joy and blessings as you embark on this new journey together shortly!

    ReplyDelete