Sunday, January 30, 2011

some recent clips of Caleb

For those of you who miss seeing Caleb on a regular basis, here are some recent clips.

Steve gave me a hard time because they are so long but if you miss Sunny C, you might enjoy some longer "time" watching him....I figure if you want to watch you can and if not that's fine too.  PS If you do watch them, you can ignore my annoying mama commentary...or better yet feel free to put me on mute!


This one is especially for you, Great -Grandma B!






And now, dear Readers, Friends, Grandmas and Grandpas and Great Grandmas and Aunties and Uncles and those just stopping by, NOW you have had your Caleb fix for the day.  I hope he brought a smile to your face, as he does to ours and I hope you know you are loved, missed, and often talked about over in this little corner of the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment