Tuesday, April 5, 2011

long day - quick post

I feel like the days (and pictures) are stacking up on me one by one and I'm falling further and further behind on my blog posts! I'm sorry.  I do have a lot to catch up on and catch YOU up on and some pictures to go with but not tonight. I'm tired and it has been a looooonnnngggg day.  A good day and a fun day, but a long day.  So I'll leave all my make up posts for another day (soon hopefully) but did want to check back in with you and let you know that we are still doing well, nothing is wrong, and I haven't given up blogging (I promise!). 

Today Caleb and I made the trip up to Seoul with my friend Ashley and her two daughters....we went to the Sience Museum in Seoul and spent most of the day up there.  We got home close to 4pm and then at 5pm we went out to dinner with our small group and another couple from our church watched the kiddos so we could go out and eat in peace and quiet with no banging spoons, no meltdowns and no whinning. 

Here's two quick pictures from today that I'll leave you with and hope to post more soon!  Caleb is in the way back, Ashley's two girls in the middle, all enjoying a good book on the hour (plus) ride up to Seoul.


Caleb playing in one of the kid areas at the museum.  He got scared right after this and started crying because the older Korean boy was violently throwing the blocks around.


Thanks for a fun day out, Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment