I have two blog announcements:
1) I am going to take a "technology timeout" this week. This upcoming week (March 1-7) I am planning to not be on the computer (no facebook, blogs, news reports, new recipes, emails, blogging, etc). The one exception being I am going to check email (briefly) on Thursday evening. I have done this before in the past and am always refreshed by spending time away from the computer (and internet in particular). I am not a big TV or movie watcher so that has never been an issue (I don't really enjoy it) but I do enjoy the computer. Although I do not think there is a single thing wrong with the computer, tv, internet, or movies I do find taking a break to be refreshing sometimes and I do think there are other things I would rather spend my time and energy on. In addition to that, I want to spend some time this week praying over my time and my schedule and working through what I want to be spending my time on each day/week/month and working towards living a more disciplined life and living intentionally (I want to live my life on purpose!). I promise I won't stop blogging and I will be back! Look for my next post on Tuesday, March 8!
2) I mentioned the other day that there might be some incentives coming up for learning to post a comment on the blog....Here's the first one: We are hosting our first ever blog GIVEAWAY this week. While I'm gone, you will have a week to leave a comment on this post to enter in your chance to win a "Korean Surprise." Nothing too big or fancy, but hopefully something fun for you!
Here's the deal:
- You may only comment once. Please leave a comment with your name, what country/state you are reading from, and what your favorite blog post has been. This will automatically enter you in the random selection.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the comments that are entered
- The winner will be announced next Tuesday, March 8
- Anyone can enter (even if you live in Korea!)
- We will mail your surprise prize to you if you live in another country and if you live in Korean, we'll hand deliver it to you
**NOTE: I recently changed my settings for comments to allow for anonymous comments, which will allow you to not have to use a google account etc. to comment (I think this is what was giving some of you trouble before) so all that to say if you have tried to comment in the past and it didn't work, try again now and see if it is easier! Also, if you comment anonymously please be sure to write your name with your comment so I know who it is from! Thanks, Readers!