Monday, January 17, 2011

look what my cave man drug in

Steve came home from work with this the other day:


Caleb and I actually first spotted this chair on the side of the road near church when we went to buy some carrots for our soup the other night.  I asked Steve to check it out and see if it was in good shape or not and apparently it was because he came home with it after work one day.  I asked him why he carried it that whole way and he just said "I wanted to see if I could."


I guess since he carried it that whole way on his head, he deserves to sit in it first.
He still impresses me (*swoon*).

1 comment:

  1. This is ultra cute.

    "I wanted to see if I could!" HAHAHA it cracks me up because it is TOTALLY something Jason would do/say as well.

    Good find!

    ReplyDelete