Friday, December 17, 2010

Caleb + Toy Plane + Dad Clips

These are a little old but am just getting around to putting them on our computer (or rather convincing Steve to put them on for me since I couldn't figure it out) but I thought I would post them, in case you are interested.  Make sure the volume on the clips is turned up (scroll your mouse over the bottom of the clip) so you can hear all his wonderful sound effects!


This was one of the toys that someone donated to Caleb when we moved here...He really enjoys it, as you can see.




As you can tell in this clip, Caleb is getting heavier...so Steve is gaining muscle and losing weight thanks to this child...Old Man Strength!  Why is it that babies make mama's gain and daddy's lose?  Someone please tell me how that is fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment